Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Praktica-EOS adapter
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:43 am    Post subject: Praktica-EOS adapter Reply with quote

I've bought two praktica adapters for eos so far, and none of them lock the lens in. Different manufacturers, and different style on the adapter. Any tips on where to find one that doesent pop the lens off when I try to focus the wrong way?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Praktica-EOS adapter Reply with quote

Nisseliten wrote:
I've bought two praktica adapters for eos so far, and none of them lock the lens in. Different manufacturers, and different style on the adapter. Any tips on where to find one that doesent pop the lens off when I try to focus the wrong way?

I use a PB-EOS adapter from ebay seller Big-IS and it seems to work OK.

The lens will rotate freely in the adapter for 10 degrees or so, but it can't come out unless you unmount the lens/adapter from the camera and hold down a little spring.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess I'll try one of those, thanks !

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nisseliten wrote:
I guess I'll try one of those, thanks !

I think this is the same as I have -
http://www.ebay.com/itm/AF-Confirm-Praktica-PB-Lens-Canon-EOS-Adapter-D50-/400164526973?pt=US_Lens_Adapters_Mounts_Tubes&hash=item5d2baa1b7d