Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Poundland still stocking Agfa Vista 200
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:42 pm    Post subject: Poundland still stocking Agfa Vista 200 Reply with quote

Someone posted recently that Poundland were ceasing to stock Agfa Vista print film. While Christmas shopping today I called into the Belfast branch and they had a large stock of fresh 200 ASA film (expiry March 2017). According to the branch manager he wasn't aware of any plans to cease supply of Agfa film.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a Flickr group for this film too, and someone at Poundland HQ confirmed to a poster there that they had secured another batch of film for the new year, due to demand. Whether or not it's still being made is another matter however...hopefully it is.

I bought 14 rolls last week just in case Smile

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a great news!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Confirm it's still in stock (exp: 2017) down in southern England (Isle of Wight and London) and quite plentiful. Since Vista is just repackaged Fujicolor C200 (sometimes Superia), I don't think it's ending actual production - and I imagine Lupus (owner of Agfaphoto brand) are happy to keep Vista 200 as a film, since through Poundland, it must be one of their biggest sellers by sheer weight of volume they can shift.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't want to raise a false flag, but I doubt poundland will make any money if fuji is set to increase its prices for film , but still hope it won't effect our lovely Agfa Vista...

http://www.diyphotography.net/fujifilm-says-it-will-raise-film-prices-10-making-it-the-5th-price-increase-in-3-years/

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A big delivery at my local poundland..