Home
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in
Poundland still stocking Agfa Vista 200
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:42 pm    Post subject: Poundland still stocking Agfa Vista 200 Reply with quote

Someone posted recently that Poundland were ceasing to stock Agfa Vista print film. While Christmas shopping today I called into the Belfast branch and they had a large stock of fresh 200 ASA film (expiry March 2017). According to the branch manager he wasn't aware of any plans to cease supply of Agfa film.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a Flickr group for this film too, and someone at Poundland HQ confirmed to a poster there that they had secured another batch of film for the new year, due to demand. Whether or not it's still being made is another matter however...hopefully it is.

I bought 14 rolls last week just in case Smile

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a great news!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Confirm it's still in stock (exp: 2017) down in southern England (Isle of Wight and London) and quite plentiful. Since Vista is just repackaged Fujicolor C200 (sometimes Superia), I don't think it's ending actual production - and I imagine Lupus (owner of Agfaphoto brand) are happy to keep Vista 200 as a film, since through Poundland, it must be one of their biggest sellers by sheer weight of volume they can shift.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't want to raise a false flag, but I doubt poundland will make any money if fuji is set to increase its prices for film , but still hope it won't effect our lovely Agfa Vista...

http://www.diyphotography.net/fujifilm-says-it-will-raise-film-prices-10-making-it-the-5th-price-increase-in-3-years/

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A big delivery at my local poundland..