Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Postcard from Slovenia
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:00 am    Post subject: Postcard from Slovenia Reply with quote

Konica Hexanon 50/1.7 @ f4 on Sony A7

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonderful shots of Bled ! Merry Chrstmas to you and your family , Roman !

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First one looks great, masterly sharp and enlighted. No show either? We've got a first snow just today in CZE.

Regarding Slovenia, I remember getting lost in the Slovenian borders last year's Summer hot night when avoiding some paid road sections on our way to/from Croatia. (I tried to talk round rest of the people to go through Slovenian Alps because of butterflies twice but always ultimately failed.)

We had to be either in Croatia or in Hungary, so I checked some grave sites at some village graveyard but Matejic didn't sound Hungarian at all.

Just my two cents Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Merry Christmas NikonD,

Beautiful place, nice light, hope the winter is not too hard this year in there,

Cheers,

Renato

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm very happy to take a break from playing in two bands and it's a real joy to use a FF camera and take photos after a long time
hopefully I'll dedicate more time to photography Smile

HAPPY HOLIDAYS GUYS!!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful postcard Smile

Nice to have you back! Both music and photography are worth any time you can devote to them. Said Lena, who just started learning the cello at the age of... (let's skip this fact Wink)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful.

The places to must travel to seemingly grow and grow. Embarassed