Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Portra 160vc + Takumar 55/2:
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:32 pm    Post subject: Portra 160vc + Takumar 55/2: Reply with quote

SP1000, drugstore processing/scanning to CD, no PP; top photo on tripod, 1/15 at f5.6, IIRC; others handheld:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good IQ, I like second capture.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Attila. My local walgreens either upgraded its processing/scanning equipment, or sent the staff to better training. I suspect an upgrade because the store now is offering giant prints. Seems to me, better resolution is needed for poster-size blow-ups. In any case, the processing and scans for the past four rolls have been exemplary ...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are looks better , but count Portra too I think sharper and better film then cheap ones.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Absolutely, the Portra quality is a factor, but you saw the Kodak Ultra Max 400 results with the Konica S III also: very sharp. From the same drugstore ... Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, Portra 160VC, yer in the high cotton now, Paul. Wink

Nice results, especially like the 2nd one, too.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fish4570 wrote:
Absolutely, the Portra quality is a factor, but you saw the Kodak Ultra Max 400 results with the Konica S III also: very sharp. From the same drugstore ... Very Happy

That is great ! Now need good subjects like these and good weather. we have damn rain all week.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two rolls of Portra were gifts from a fellow shooter at RFF ...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Katastrofo wrote:
Wow, Portra 160VC, yer in the high cotton now, Paul. Wink

Nice results, especially like the 2nd one, too.

+1
due to light!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, splee ...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow the second one is glorious!! Shocked

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good news at last Paul...I am happy for you...now for the next roll(s) of film Laughing

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much, Orio and Mo.

Mo, you like bridges. Look, please at the Portra/Oreston thread in this forum ...