Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Port of Hamburg 1995 with Konica SuperXG100
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2023 8:29 pm    Post subject: Port of Hamburg 1995 with Konica SuperXG100 Reply with quote

Below few other samples taken at a sightseeing tour at port of Hamburg

BTW: In March 2017, the ship was sold to an Indian shipbreaking yard and embarked on its last voyage as "Oasis" with destination in Bhavnagar (India), where it arrived in the roadstead on 4 April. On 12 April 2017, the vessel was stranded in Alang and subsequently scrapped.

Thanks for watching

Wink

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2023 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are great, but I like especially #3 and #5. These pastel tones, that´s pretty much the way I wanted all my scans to look like.
Could you please give some context to it, like scanner and software, and what you did to them in post processing to get this result?

Edit: I just noticed you said that in your previous post about Helgoland. Thanks Wink

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2023 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for my late response.

Scanner was Nikon Coolscan 5000 ED with original Nikon Scanner software 4.x ( yes, it will work still under Win 11), post production with Luminar Neo.

Wink