Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

pickaweb.co.uk nasty seller
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:28 pm    Post subject: pickaweb.co.uk nasty seller Reply with quote

I purchased a domain name with hosting at PickaWeb in UK.

They accepted my payment with Paypal in address field was claearly state I am Hungarian. It went problem free I was happy till next day.

I submitted a ticket to sales how can I host my existing .hu domain names here. I was shocked when I saw they banned me and canceled my payment and didn't write any single word why ? I just know because I can't reach my domain any more and Paypal informed me.

This was my worst experience on web in last 10 yrs.

They answer :

Ban Reason: Banned due to Orders

Ban Expires: 31/12/2020 23:59

Banned because I bought their service
Shocked

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a really bad level of customer service - thanks for the heads-up about them.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That sucks, I have had a good response with Fuzioned, I have some spare capacity I am unlikely to use if you want me to host something for you here Attila. The issue I had with my accessibility by the way was with my firewall in the end.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many thanks for you care Bob! I looking for professional hosting services for my customers. Pickaweb did apologize from me I accept that. I start now with two company in UK. Pickaweb and Eukhost I hope I did decide right and future will be brighter than beginning.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Problem solved very well right after a day. I did decide to give them a second chance and I am very happy customer of Pickaweb.co.uk , they have super fast and excellent customer service etc .Currently I host dozen websites there.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:39 am    Post subject: Ofcourse they are Reply with quote

I had a deal with them in the past year, What I felt was the customer support was too good.

Sometimes they didn't replied to us , But many of the times I got good response in hand.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Ofcourse they are Reply with quote

Greenarrrow wrote:
I had a deal with them in the past year, What I felt was the customer support was too good.

Sometimes they didn't replied to us , But many of the times I got good response in hand.

Welcome!

I did open after two more re-seller account there and very happy with them.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If they have sorted out their customer service now, it may be useful to change the thread title, just in case a casual browser sees the title, doesn't open the thread, and goes elsewhere having the wrong impression of the current quality of service.