Home
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Photo history exhibition
View previous topic :: View next topic  


PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:27 pm    Post subject: Photo history exhibition Reply with quote

Friend of mine who is antique merchant had a little exhibition at Antique merchants street at Budapest, Hungary. I made a little report to share with you.


#1

#2

#3

#4

#5

#6

#7

#8

#9

#10

#11

#12

#13

#14

#15

#16

#17

#18

#19

#20

#21

#22

#23

#24

#25

#26


PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice series, nice collection, congrats.


PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A nice report and thanks for taking the time to take these images and post them up.It looks like a nice shop to visit.. Cool


PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mo wrote:
A nice report and thanks for taking the time to take these images and post them up.It looks like a nice shop to visit.. Cool

+1
I'd like to know what is that beauty at pic #17 with double red bellows? Shocked Very Happy


PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stereo Hawkeye Model 8 Rochester NY.


PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Stereo Hawkeye Model 8 Rochester NY.

Thanks Attila.

What a beauty! Very Happy ..that's one more to my wish list Shocked Laughing


PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice set of pics.

Are some of these cameras same ones you shown here in equipment gallery?


PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes , 35mm ones surely like Contax 1 , Duflex


PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hemmo wrote:
Attila wrote:
Stereo Hawkeye Model 8 Rochester NY.

Thanks Attila.

What a beauty! Very Happy ..that's one more to my wish list Shocked Laughing


Friend of mine collect , restore and finally sell them. If you wish to have and not find any locally let me know.


PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
hemmo wrote:
Attila wrote:
Stereo Hawkeye Model 8 Rochester NY.

Thanks Attila.

What a beauty! Very Happy ..that's one more to my wish list Shocked Laughing


Friend of mine collect , restore and finally sell them. If you wish to have and not find any locally let me know.

At this very moment can't look for buying anything, but I'll keep this in my mind. Thanks Attla.