Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

phenix cosinon chinon 50/1.7 , fujinon 55/1.6 wide open test
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:24 pm    Post subject: phenix cosinon chinon 50/1.7 , fujinon 55/1.6 wide open test Reply with quote

Wide Open comparison - olympus epl2:

cosinon 50/1.7

chinon 50/1.7

phenix 50/1.7

fujinon ebc 55/1.6

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

very difficult to judge, perhaps different static well lit subject would be better.
I guess Fuji, chinon and cosinon will be similar, fuji and chinon with better contrast, phoenix will be likely poorer.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

radissimo77 wrote:
very difficult to judge, perhaps different static well lit subject would be better.
I guess Fuji, chinon and cosinon will be similar, fuji and chinon with better contrast, phoenix will be likely poorer.

I see it similar. To be honest, I barely see any difference. Should I?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I had to choose, I'd say EBC FUJI. But in reality really hard to discern a difference.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I chose the subject specially the one to show even the smallest differences. I expected a bigger difference. Overall, I am much surprised by Fujinon, because in the internet I saw a lot of wide open very soft images.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Center sharpness of the Cosinon f/1.7 bests the other 3.
Fuji is last.