Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Pentax K100D
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 5:12 pm    Post subject: Pentax K100D Reply with quote

SOLD!!!

Very good condition and fully working!

€99,- plus shipping to your place!

SOLD!!!

I am also selling lenses. Please, check the "lens sales" section.

See http://forum.mflenses.com/viewtopic,p,1390304.html#1390304

Last edited by LucisPictor on Sat May 23, 2015 12:48 pm; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobody interested? That's a great second or beginner's cam.
I guess I will put it on EBAY then.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is a good price even converted to Australian dollars,perhaps there are not enough visitors to the marketplace?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its a nice camera, I guess if you'd want to buy a Pentax body you'd be interested. I think folk here are more interested in the lenses.. Unfortunately I have the K10D and don't really need another body.

good price

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have just commited to buy a G1 otherwise I would have been very interested,sorry Carsten.I miss my K200D for the heavy body, it matched some of the lenses perfectly. I am also always watching to buy cameras for my kids,(when I can fit it in the budget of course) and this would be a good camera for a teenager to learn on.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Mo. But I guess the shipping costs to Australia would have spoiled the fun anyway. Wink

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not if the conversion price and the postage was still under what was on offer here... Smile Plus we know who the seller is and how well you look after your gear,that has to account for something. Cool

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Moira.

The cam was sold on EBAY today. Took like 2 hours, or so. Wink