Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Pentax K to ?!?!? adapter
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:52 am    Post subject: Pentax K to ?!?!? adapter Reply with quote

Hi guys.
For now I use my pentax k100D camera with M42 lenses and Pentacon Six / Kiev 60 lenses with adapters.

Could you point me what other lenses can be mounted with adapter on Pentax K body?

Thanks

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The lenses with interchangeable mounts like Adaptall, for sure.

Nikkors, I think yes (but am not 100% sure)

In theory also Leica-Rs are possible, although there is not much margin in the register distances, so to make adaptors could be tricky.

Also all MF mounts should be possible (Hasselblad, Kiev88, Mamiya, etc) not just P6

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Orio.

Can you point me to a shop or auction where I could find an apropriate adapter.

My adapters are hand made by an old photographer. And he only can do P/K to m42 and P/K to P6 Sad

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seek on Ebay plenty of vendor offer different kinds of adapters, I am sure you will find for Pentax too.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio wrote:
The lenses with interchangeable mounts like Adaptall, for sure.

Nikkors, I think yes (but am not 100% sure)

In theory also Leica-Rs are possible, although there is not much margin in the register distances, so to make adaptors could be tricky.

Also all MF mounts should be possible (Hasselblad, Kiev88, Mamiya, etc) not just P6

Nikkors? really? That would be great, since I have some Nikon lenses lying around Smile

I've seen an adapter from Roxen, but I'm not sure if it supports infinity focus...

I can second the tamron Adaptall lenses, very decent stuff in there, especially the SP series.

Tom

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep on Ebay there are piles of adapters but all are to M42 or Pentacon. I did not find any for Nikon or Leitz. I found adapters for medium/large format cameras pentax 645 / 6x7 to fit my pentax body but those types of lenses are hardly found and they are expensive.

I am feeling sorry not for Nikon or Canon but I want to try Leitz lenses Confused