Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Pentax 67 45mm f4 with Kipon shift and fotga tilt. A7rii
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:56 pm    Post subject: Pentax 67 45mm f4 with Kipon shift and fotga tilt. A7rii Reply with quote

Here is a shot I took using stacked adapters. The Kipon I got used for 45 and I dont remember what I payed for the FOTGA. It is the kind with a ball joint that adaptes from NEX to EOS. I was trying to get the whole flower in the field but a slice of focus along the frilly edge. I think it worked OK.

A crop of the area I zoomed for focus purposes. Reasonably sharp for an MF lens on a high end sensor on the a7rii IMHO

It was slightly underexposed. Bumps to brightness and contrast only.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It worked indeed! Did you acted both sift and tilt functionality? I used a tilt adapter you mention on APS-C camera, with a great 35mm lens that worked well, but a bit difficult to get predictable results with this ball construction.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both actually. The ball thing is a bit tricky. When I first got it it was a bit stiff in a few positions just working it, normally . I added just a tiny bit of vaseline at the edges and it loosened up. Too loose. It won't hold position without some support. This was hand held which only worked because the light was good enough I could use a high shutter speed to compensate for auld man shaky hands. I hope to take it downtown this weekend and get photos of the disturbingly empty streets. (Here's hoping everyone is avoiding infection with the latest pandemic virus!)