Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Pentax 645 CZJ Flektogon 50 MC Provia 100
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Larry I am really happy now! P645 a superb camera and Flektogon is an awesome lens indeed.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Katastrofo wrote:
Hope to have some shots to post tomorrow night with the 2nd Koni using
the 60mm wide lens.

So...the "equivalent" on the 60mm lens compared to 35mm cameras is about 30mm?

In any case, I am dying to see more images!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow! those pictures are very vibrant and sharp can't recall I've seen such good results from film. I also really like the composition and the aspect (don't know if that's what it's called?). I don't know much about medium formart (if that what it is) so I hope you don't mind me asking what the 50mm flektogon compares to in 35mm format?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lauge wrote:
wow! those pictures are very vibrant and sharp can't recall I've seen such good results from film. I also really like the composition and the aspect (don't know if that's what it's called?). I don't know much about medium formart (if that what it is) so I hope you don't mind me asking what the 50mm flektogon compares to in 35mm format?

Key is the sensor size in this case I think medium format is bigger than 35mm so it can capture more details and sensor type for sure slides are better than print film for scanning and Provia is a superb slide film.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great results Attila !
I am wondering if you had a polarizer on, because the clouds really come out perfectly from the darkblue sky.

Cheers
Tobias

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tobbsman wrote:
Great results Attila !
I am wondering if you had a polarizer on, because the clouds really come out perfectly from the darkblue sky.

Cheers
Tobias

I have no polarizer in this diameter , there was ideal light and slides like Provia and Velvia simple perfect for blue sky.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The first image is really awesome. Very nice dynamic range and very typical colours. I think one of your best shots Smile I'm looking forward to your future work!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no-X wrote:
The first image is really awesome. Very nice dynamic range and very typical colours. I think one of your best shots Smile I'm looking forward to your future work!

Thank you! I think same Laughing I am really happy Wink

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I have no polarizer in this diameter

Shocked ... then even more awsome ...

Cheers
Tobias

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tobbsman wrote:
Quote:
I have no polarizer in this diameter

Shocked ... then even more awsome ...

Cheers
Tobias

Yes, when I saw these kind of shoots from Larry I was totally amazed and I did start to shoot again on film. I found medium format or larger and slides are still better than any digital for infinity shoots.