Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Pentax-110 adaptor with a difference
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you telling me the adapter works with the 70mm lens? The rj website says it doesnt.

I'm trying to decide between the rj adapter and the kipon with lensbaby aperture discs.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mine works fine with the 70mm, but i flipped the aperture to make it fit closer to the lenses and it looks like RJ did the same on the later models because I told him. There was a few issues with this adapter in the beginning. It didn`t focus to infinity and there was some vignetting with the aperture the other way. Wink

Can you provide a link to the lensbaby solution?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is called the Lensbaby replacement magnetic aperture set. You can google it - I think amazon uk have it don't know about Sweden (?) - or failing that you can get from www.store.lensbaby.com in the US.

Calling it a solution is maybe going too far. Basically it is a set of discs with varying size apertures that you put in an adapter like Kipon without iris. A bit clunky compared to RJ but you know what aperture you have set, and the adapter looks neater.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone know where I can get a body cap for a p110?

None on ebay at the moment. I want to keep the camera (oly epl3) in the bag with the lens off but keep the adapter on.

Thanks in anticipation.