Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Pentacon 28/2.8 The high cost of the wide-angle lens
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:57 am    Post subject: Pentacon 28/2.8 The high cost of the wide-angle lens Reply with quote

This photo was taken in Yichang, Hubei Three Gorges Dam.
Engineering truck.

Razz

Hubei Yichang local snacks
Nuomici rake

Broth surface

Dry noodles

Last edited by mayapop on Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:53 am; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel my appetite bloom!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought that this pentacon is actually Japanese lens branded as pentacon is that true?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

simbon4o wrote:
I thought that this pentacon is actually Japanese lens branded as pentacon is that true?

There was a real Pentacon PB 2.8/28.

Later, there was a lens labelled Prakticar 2.8/28, that is a Sigma and not as good.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing

Razz

Last edited by mayapop on Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:02 pm; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

simbon4o wrote:

Look mount side if engraved to Made in DDR that is made in East Germany , if not Japanese this is valid for all Praktica PB mount lenses.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:45 am    Post subject: Re: Pentacon 28/2.8 The high cost of the wide-angle lens Reply with quote

mayapop wrote:

Broth surface

Please tell me what this is called... or a least a link to some kind of recipe Very Happy

I don't know if it's the lens that make it look so delicious, but man, that bowl look tasty!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good results, and I am curious if the lens is the German or the Japanese made version.

Andreq wrote:
Please tell me what this is called... or a least a link to some kind of recipe

I don't know if it's the lens that make it look so delicious, but man, that bowl look tasty!

For me too!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Minolfan wrote:
Good results, and I am curious if the lens is the German or the Japanese made version.
Andreq wrote:
Please tell me what this is called... or a least a link to some kind of recipe

For me too!

Delicious! But sometimes I may not want to know all the ingredients.