Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Pedro Luis Raota.
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:10 pm    Post subject: Pedro Luis Raota. Reply with quote

To whom know him and to not. It can be nice to see.

http://www.raota.com/STOCK/.

Rino.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great all around photographer with an excellent eye, capable of making a great shot from the simplest of subjects. See for example the cobblestones or the gravel compositions. First of all, I think, a person who really enjoys to take pictures and therefore makes a full satisfactory job for a living. Gracias for sharing, Rino.

Cheers, Marty.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very well, remember the great Raota.
Thanks Rino

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I click on any picture to enlarge the thumbnail, the (still rather small) enlargement has a large copyright marking in the middle. Very annoying.
I'm sorry for the great photographer, but after a few of these, I became too annoyied to go on.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio wrote:
When I click on any picture to enlarge the thumbnail, the (still rather small) enlargement has a large copyright marking in the middle. Very annoying.
I'm sorry for the great photographer, but after a few of these, I became too annoyied to go on.
Laughing Laughing Laughing Yes, it is very difficult or annoying, is that it is a sales catalog.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks like an especially bad made site, especially for a shop.
There is no shopping cart, no prices, no sales contact in the catalogue. If you click on the "descargar" a different image appears. There is no link to home page, so browsing back is slow. When you go to the home page, and click on the link to the photographers, only one image appears, large as the screen, and nothing else.
Overall I'd vote for it as the worst photography site I have seen in a long time. The B&Ws of the guy look great though (for what is possible to see).