Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Pasta for Orio
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yvonne wrote:
After the dialogue with Orio about the italian food and his immediate search of a special cooking recipe for me I had the idea to thank him with my pictures, with my feeling for the italian cuisine.

Well, I'm honored!
I think that in your pasta stills, the good things are more than the less good ones.
For instance, for somebody who is new to still life photography, the use of natural light is very good.
This is something that you can build upon and personally, I am fascinated by the still life genre in general and the kitchen still life in particular!
So I hope to see more coming from you in the future!
What about one with vegetables? I love them. They look more humble and less pretentious than fruits.
I think tomatos are a great subject.
I would try them if I had a good looking kitchen - mine sucks! Sad

Your kitchen is nicer so you are now obliged to try some more! Wink

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I was crazy enough and unemployed enough to spend a whole afternoon setting up a still life scene, I made some. We are talking of more than 10 years ago.
Here's the thread:

http://forum.mflenses.com/viewtopic.php?t=430