Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Pancolart as synonim for quality (kind of funny)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 11:42 am    Post subject: Pancolart as synonim for quality (kind of funny) Reply with quote

I really put some effort in restoring Vivitar series 1 zoom, cleaning all those elements and converting from FD to M42.
The job wasn't payed and lens isn't worth much now so it was more like fun stuff for me.
To give myself some satisfaction even when it will be sold for few EUR i lubricated blades in unique way:

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Now that is something different...I wonder if you will have started a trend in advertising? Rolling Eyes Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brilliant idea!
I like it.
Hmm, would you do the same with a Contax, Leica? Twisted Evil

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mo wrote:
Laughing Now that is something different...I wonder if you will have started a trend in advertising? Rolling Eyes Very Happy

I did study Communicology Smile.

Himself wrote:
Brilliant idea!
I like it.
Hmm, would you do the same with a Contax, Leica? Twisted Evil

Would you like to have yours pimped Smile?

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure!
Send the money that I ask for it (as a guarantee, of course, that I like the hand writing Very Happy) and you can put your nick on the blades.

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a Planar 85mm f1.4 inner element scratched throw with a screw driver from edge to edge ... I guess that cleaning project also wasn't paid Laughing

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prototype! Unique serial number! Just one 'made'!