Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Panasonic G1 MF Assist
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:06 am    Post subject: Panasonic G1 MF Assist Reply with quote

Is there a way to turn it on so it comes on automatically? Right now to get it I have to press left arrow then Menu set, for each picture I take.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:53 am    Post subject: Re: Panasonic G1 MF Assist Reply with quote

walter g wrote:
Is there a way to turn it on so it comes on automatically? Right now to get it I have to press left arrow then Menu set, for each picture I take.

Unfortunately, I don't think so. The dedicated magnification button was one of the selling points of the E-PL1 that many bought into.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:02 am    Post subject: Re: Panasonic G1 MF Assist Reply with quote

usayit wrote:
walter g wrote:

Unfortunately, I don't think so. The dedicated magnification button was one of the selling points of the E-PL1 that many bought into.

Thank You.