Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Orion-15 28mm/6 on Sony A7
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:55 am    Post subject: Orion-15 28mm/6 on Sony A7 Reply with quote

Some photo made with my Orion-15 28mm/6 on Sony A7.

Regards,

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great lttle lens - also at night

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1 Even more regret that I sold that set of lenses back then when I sold my rangefinder
with M39 mount including that black super fine Orion lens (in EX++ condition) arrrggghhh !!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is #1 as sharp as it gets? Maybe my eyes are bad... I really like #10 except seems out of focus; maybe due to low light.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2021 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kds315* wrote:
Like 1 Like 1 Even more regret that I sold that set of lenses back then when I sold my rangefinder
with M39 mount including that black super fine Orion lens (in EX++ condition) arrrggghhh !!

Black ones are rare!

Quote:
Is #1 as sharp as it gets? Maybe my eyes are bad... I really like #10 except seems out of focus; maybe due to low light.

You are right, I think the low speed is the reason, I did not pay attention in PP.
But I'm sorry, I don't understand your question about the #1 (my english).

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2021 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BurstMox wrote:
kds315* wrote:

Black ones are rare!

Quote:

You are right, I think the low speed is the reason, I did not pay attention in PP.
But I'm sorry, I don't understand your question about the #1 (my english).

None of the photos seem sharp. #1 seems sharpest...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2021 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Ah? They looks fine to me (sharp),excepted #10 naturely. Only borders are not sharp, because of its design on modern sensors.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BurstMox wrote:
Quote:

Ah? They looks fine to me (sharp),excepted #10 naturely. Only borders are not sharp, because of its design on modern sensors.

Yes, now they look fine to me too -- must have been my morning eyesight or temporary computer problem I guess. The Orion now looks as sharp as Mir-10A http://forum.mflenses.com/mir-10a-28mm-3-5-on-a7-t67568.html

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote