Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Oreston 50/1.8: I think I got a good copy ...
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:52 am    Post subject: Oreston 50/1.8: I think I got a good copy ... Reply with quote

Meyer-Optik Oreston 50/1.8, Ferrania 400 (thanks again, Bill), SP1000, handheld, 1/250 at f1.8, early morning, drugstore processing/scanning to CD:

Comment, please ...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meyer-Optik lenses have no quality issue they have stable quality if not tampered one. These are nice lenses I love mine too. Konica .... Laughing you don't need anything else LOL

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have become a big fan of the bokeh this lens produces; it has just enough character to be interesting but not overwhelming ...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also like bokeh like this. Attract me more than focused part, really Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anything to get you to look, Splee. Very Happy

The out-of-focus dog is my bride's shi-tzu. If I go outside with a camera, she has to follow ...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice and sharp with interesting bokeh. Looks like a good purchase to me.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Paul.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fish4570 wrote:
Anything to get you to look, Splee. Very Happy

The out-of-focus dog is my bride's shi-tzu. If I go outside with a camera, she has to follow ...

Really? Very Happy

Dog looks like another potential photographer =) Give him a chance.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She is on a chair curled up asleep right now.
I do not think she would like a camera. A tiny rifle with which to hunt, she might like, indeed ...