Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

OM-D EM-10iii - The Unreal Engine
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2022 12:05 pm    Post subject: OM-D EM-10iii - The Unreal Engine Reply with quote

Taken with the little EM-10iii and the pancake kit lens 14-42mm 3.5-5.6.
Sunset at the Mediterranean Sea in April this year. Focal length 14mm and wide open, 1/8sek, ISO-800.
I find it really cool what Oly cameras can do, though I´m still suspicious they also do a bit lot of covert optimization despite all efforts taken to set the camera to provide neutral images. However, sunsets there are often stunningly colorful (as this one certaily was) and maybe I´m wrong and the camera did just as expected. I wonder if here´s anybody who also finds OM-D cameras silently insert the wow-factor despite being told not to.

Regardless of those musings, I´m happy with the result and I do not regret to have bought this little marvel. Small, light, with a pleasing to the eye design it´s a perfect walkaround camera that just fits in the jacket pocket.

Btw please click the images if you find they appear a bit unsharp in the post.

Original image

Crop - the actual region of interest

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:01 pm    Post subject: Re: OM-D EM-10iii - The Unreal Engine Reply with quote

ZuikosHexanonsandVivitars wrote:
. . .

Regardless of those musings, I´m happy with the result and I do not regret to have bought this little marvel. Small, light, with a pleasing to the eye design it´s a perfect walkaround camera that just fits in the jacket pocket.

Like 1

Congrats on finding a system you enjoy using.
I know nothing about potential optimization by Olympus, but your sunset scene is beautiful.