Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

OM-2 Spot Program Group
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 2:04 pm    Post subject: OM-2 Spot Program Group Reply with quote

Given this by a Widow who was a member of Brentwood Photographic Club -- her Husband died 1993 in his darkroom -- she is still sorting out gear from the garage ! This was covered in DUST and 50mm lens had the start of 'Fungus Flecks' in front and rear surfaces which I cleaned off just in time due to many years in damp garage. She owns NIKON FE cameras so I have serviced them as much as I can for her. The OLYMPUS Spot Program is supposed to ' Eat Batteries' so I am taking them out when not being used.

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've read that battery drain is a common problem with this model. Dunno how true it is, though. Maybe if folks leave it on, it drains them, for example.

Nice looking set, though. Good score.

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 10:15 am    Post subject: Om-2 SP Battery Drain --- Reply with quote

I have SOLVED any Battery Drain problems also with OM-2n and for OM-4 owners -- you put shutter to one of the RED Mechanical Speeds 'B' or '60' and it turns off battery circuit.