Home
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

OM-2 Spot Program Group
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 2:04 pm    Post subject: OM-2 Spot Program Group Reply with quote

Given this by a Widow who was a member of Brentwood Photographic Club -- her Husband died 1993 in his darkroom -- she is still sorting out gear from the garage ! This was covered in DUST and 50mm lens had the start of 'Fungus Flecks' in front and rear surfaces which I cleaned off just in time due to many years in damp garage. She owns NIKON FE cameras so I have serviced them as much as I can for her. The OLYMPUS Spot Program is supposed to ' Eat Batteries' so I am taking them out when not being used.

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've read that battery drain is a common problem with this model. Dunno how true it is, though. Maybe if folks leave it on, it drains them, for example.

Nice looking set, though. Good score.

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 10:15 am    Post subject: Om-2 SP Battery Drain --- Reply with quote

I have SOLVED any Battery Drain problems also with OM-2n and for OM-4 owners -- you put shutter to one of the RED Mechanical Speeds 'B' or '60' and it turns off battery circuit.