Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Olympus Zuiko 90/2 Macro Samples
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:31 pm    Post subject: Olympus Zuiko 90/2 Macro Samples Reply with quote

Really enjoying this special lens.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got this lens from KEH for Christmas. Unfortunately, the focus would stick at a certain point when the aperture was wide open. Stop it down and it goes away. Sent back twice for the same reapair. Works like a charm now and worth the 2 month wait.

Love the bokeh and colors.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1 Like 1

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great pics Like 1 small Like 1 small Like 1 small

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1 Like 1

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats Happy Cat Like 1

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1 Like 1 a well known excellent macro lens, unfortunately (but not surprisingly), expensive!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice shots! A lens that is on my wish list. I was scanning thru and saw the Oregon Grape and says he must be close (relatively speaking) then I recognized the St Johns bridge. Ah Portland, so, real close. (I am in Eugene) Do you ever get over to Blue Moon Camera?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spectacular lens and pictures!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spectacular lens and pictures!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jamaeolus wrote:
Nice shots! A lens that is on my wish list. I was scanning thru and saw the Oregon Grape and says he must be close (relatively speaking) then I recognized the St Johns bridge. Ah Portland, so, real close. (I am in Eugene) Do you ever get over to Blue Moon Camera?

Thanks everyone!

Oh yes jamaeolus, I do love Blue Moon Camera and Machine. Used to buy from them but lately their prices have gone too high for me.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:49 am    Post subject: Re: Olympus Zuiko 90/2 Macro Samples Reply with quote

Kram wrote:
Really enjoying this special lens.

I can see why. That's an excellent set Like 1 . Great separation.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2022 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kram wrote:
… the focus would stick at a certain point when the aperture was wide open. Stop it down and it goes away.

Where did you get it serviced? Mine is similar, but it doesn't go away with stop-down.

I emailed with John Hermanson, but he couldn't commit to a fee until seeing it, so I haven't sent it in. (He also warned about a shortage of parts for this lens.)