Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Olympus XA
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:56 pm    Post subject: Olympus XA Reply with quote

Olympus XA:

The both were with Fuji Reala, Nikon Coolscan IV (I have already used these images here MFlenses)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks a very good small cam too!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A handy little camera and decent lens.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it´s the greatest travel-camera. smallest and the lens is incredibly good for it´s price and size - you wouldn´t expect so good results from the camera which looks so simple

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fantastic little cam indeed!
(But for me this niche is filled by the Rollei 35GL and the Ricoh FF-1.)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shot from last film - Fuji Superia400, I believe at f/5,6. Sadly it´s really crappy scan from lab, I have some pictures processed and they look amazing - sharpness, colours etc. The exposure automatics in this camera also works great

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:11 pm    Post subject: On the way to Missoula, MT Reply with quote

Olympus XA, Fuji Superia 400 film, Epson Perfection 4490 scan

I got lucky - bought this XA out of the junk camera bin of a thrift store for $5! Later, I bought an XA-2 with the flash for $1 at another thrift store!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back in Film Era I payed $120 for the used one, it became my everyday pocket camera. Not long ago find mint XA in box on flea-market for $5!