Home
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Olympus XA
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:56 pm    Post subject: Olympus XA Reply with quote

Olympus XA:

The both were with Fuji Reala, Nikon Coolscan IV (I have already used these images here MFlenses)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks a very good small cam too!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A handy little camera and decent lens.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

its the greatest travel-camera. smallest and the lens is incredibly good for its price and size - you wouldnt expect so good results from the camera which looks so simple

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fantastic little cam indeed!
(But for me this niche is filled by the Rollei 35GL and the Ricoh FF-1.)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shot from last film - Fuji Superia400, I believe at f/5,6. Sadly its really crappy scan from lab, I have some pictures processed and they look amazing - sharpness, colours etc. The exposure automatics in this camera also works great

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:11 pm    Post subject: On the way to Missoula, MT Reply with quote

Olympus XA, Fuji Superia 400 film, Epson Perfection 4490 scan

I got lucky - bought this XA out of the junk camera bin of a thrift store for $5! Later, I bought an XA-2 with the flash for $1 at another thrift store!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back in Film Era I payed $120 for the used one, it became my everyday pocket camera. Not long ago find mint XA in box on flea-market for $5!