Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Olympus Pen F mount adapters?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:37 am    Post subject: Olympus Pen F mount adapters? Reply with quote

Looking through the instruction manual for my Olympus Pen FT, I see that Olympus made adapters to allow the use of lenses from other systems, namely Praktica, Exakta, Leica, and Nikon.

Camerapedia lists other systems as well: Minolta, M42, M39 (without infinity focus), and Olympus OM. (http://www.camerapedia.org/wiki/Olympus_Pen_F_lenses)

Searching around, it seems as though these accessories must be quite rare. A search on ebay only gives one result, and it is an adapter for Canon EOS lenses, priced at US $106.50. Shocked

I have also read that T-mount adapters were available, but I can't seem to find any. Neutral

Does anyone know who stocks these adapters, or why they are so hard to come by? I would understand if they were rare/collectible, but I would then expect to see them for sale for insane prices... instead, I just don't see them at all! Sad

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw one only under years locally , they not made in large quantity I am afraid.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:38 am    Post subject: Japan Reply with quote

Know anyone living there?
Second hand markets there may be the only source.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:25 pm    Post subject: CY 2 Pen FT Reply with quote

have a loot at this:

[img]http://www.schwertner.de/pen_planar_1.jpg
[/img]

[/img]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bumping this old thread. I have found three or four on ebay. search this: Olympus pen f adaptor there are a couple of Exakta , an M42 and a couple of T mounts available as I write remember to spell it adaptor

I'm looking for a Canon FD if anyone has one