Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Olympus G.Zuiko Auto-W 1:3.5 f=20mm lens
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:21 pm    Post subject: Olympus G.Zuiko Auto-W 1:3.5 f=20mm lens Reply with quote

For sale: Olympus G.Zuiko Auto-W 1:3.5 f=20mm lens for Olympus Pen F/FT half-frame camera. The lens is in used but in fully functional condition. Glass without fungus or scratches. Front and rear lens elements with very faint cleaning marks. Some dust can be present. Aperture and focusing mechanisms work properly. The black paint on one of the internal elements started to peel of and had to be re-painted. Mechanically, it works fine on the Olympus Pen FT camera and on Nex-6 with adapter. Optically the lens was tested only on the Nex-6. I can take test-pictures on request. Comes with generic front lens caps. Unfortunately, I have no rear lens cap for this lens. For external appearance of the lens, please see pictures below for more details.

Due to all the issues described above, I am asking 125 Euros.

I will accept PayPal. I am located in Stockholm, Sweden, and will ship worldwide but shipping cost need to be discussed separately. I need to pack and weight the lens before giving the exact quote.

Please PM me if you are interested.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Re-uploaded pictures after the server issues. Still available.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Alex

I am interested in this lens to go with my Fuji XE-1. What's the corner performance like at f3.5? What will be the shipping cost to Ireland?

Thanks
Si

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This lens is sold, please move to "Finished transactions"