Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Olympus G. Zuiko Auto-T 1:1.5 60mm lens for Pen FT camera
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:46 am    Post subject: Olympus G. Zuiko Auto-T 1:1.5 60mm lens for Pen FT camera Reply with quote

For sale: Olympus G. Zuiko Auto-T 1:1.5 60mm lens for Pen FT camera. The lens is in used but fully functional condition. No fungus, no marks on the glass that would affect image quality. There is little dust inside. Aperture works properly, aperture blades used to be oily but are clean and dry now, but stain marks remain. Focusing is smooth, little tight. For external appearance of the lens, please see pictures below for more details. Lens barrel shows numerous scuffs and scratches. Same is true for lens hood and caps.

For interested parties I can take more pictures on request. Tested optically on 24Mp full-frame (Sony A7) - no issues found.

The lot includes: lens, front cap, rear cap, dedicated lens hood.

Price: 400 US Dollars / 375 Euro / 275 GBP.

Shipping worldwide with tracking and insurance: 25 US Dollars / 23 Euro / 17 GBP.

I will accept PayPal or Bank transfer. I am located in Stockholm, Sweden, and will ship worldwide.

Please PM me if you are interested.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The best of the Pen lens lineup IMO, I will never part with mine Wink

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazing lens, here what it is able to do: https://www.flickr.com/photos/kds315/sets/72157636354848163/
Agree with Lars, a keeper indeed!!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to update the community of this forum that this lens will be put for sale on eBay (with adjusted BIN price) this weekend.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no doubt such a rare and great lens will find a buyer asap!!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This si a very sought after lens! Very Happy

It even covers FF nicely Wink