Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Olympus C-2020 Z with Infrared Filter Pics
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:10 pm    Post subject: Olympus C-2020 Z with Infrared Filter Pics Reply with quote

Shots of Dyrham Park taken today. (all handheld)

Last edited by martinsmith99 on Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Copycat... Very Happy here's some I did today with a Fuji E550- the first is where the tripod fell over- before Mr Smith squeals on me

Very Happy

Last edited by Poolhall on Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A tripod? PAH!

All mine were handheld. Cool

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Olympus C-2020 Z with Infrared Filter Pics Reply with quote

Very gothic look!

Smile Great!

Doug

martinsmith99 wrote:
Shots of Dyrham Park taken today. (all handheld)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes a teeny tripod Shocked but also a baby, girlfriend, pram and a Samsung Gx-10 with 3 feet of Tair 3A stuck on it- and I wasn't molested by a cow either Laughing

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have such photo-worthy structures over there...really like the effect
you're both getting with these!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stunning last Photo with the paddocks in the background and their divisions!

@Poolhall
I like #4 It is an odd effect you get looking up through the trees

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys blame on it on Smith- he encouraged me and gave me hints as to how to do it and also CarbonR his pics the other day were really impressive. The odd thing is that with the fuji its very hard to see what you are taking when the filter is on-its that dark even in bright light- so its a bit of a lottery but fun to try and certainly a different view

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poolhall wrote:
Thanks guys blame on it on Smith- he encouraged me and gave me hints as to how to do it and also CarbonR his pics the other day were really impressive. The odd thing is that with the fuji its very hard to see what you are taking when the filter is on-its that dark even in bright light- so its a bit of a lottery but fun to try and certainly a different view

Too late now, you've had the op!

I can't remember what the viewfinder on the Fuji is like, but the Oly is very good. WYSIWYG!