Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Old cars, parade, Ektar, P645, A150
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:46 pm    Post subject: Old cars, parade, Ektar, P645, A150 Reply with quote

Ektar, P645, a150, @f/5.8 Av, July 4th parade... I got a Dwayne's scan but the whole bunch was terrible this time, over exposed, over contrasty and over sharpened. Had to scan the roll myself. And see the differences in color response between scanners and software. Scanning's a tough nut.

Oh, and I shot the 150 at f/5.8 in an attempt to get a bit of that 6x7 feel... not sure I got it..

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jussi, really nice capture of the '56 Belair. The owner used an interesting two-tone paint job.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fish4570 wrote:
Jussi, really nice capture of the '56 Belair. The owner used an interesting two-tone paint job.

That's original colors, they came in that color combo. Great set, Jussi, and
yes, I think you got very close to the 6x7 feel.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am a bit red/green color blind. Is that Belair hue kind of a rust brown? It is a nice combo with the cream, whatever you call it ...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fish4570 wrote:
I am a bit red/green color blind. Is that Belair hue kind of a rust brown? It is a nice combo with the cream, whatever you call it ...

Nope, it's fire-engine red and white. Actually a very popular two-tone color combo back in those days. Well, the red is probably "Chevrolet Racing Red" or somesuch, but close enough to blood color.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

erm ex presidents car... LBJ 61 Cool

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That little Ford is lovely Smile

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oops, '55 Belair ...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

=)
Lovely!
That black one is heartbreaking.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooh, love that TR3! Red, even! I can remember back in the day when they were a common sight around here. <sigh> A former father-in-law even owned one.

A question for anybody here who's familiar with the TR3 -- see that little hole in the grill, halfway, along the bottom? That isn't for a hand-crank for starting the engine, is it?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember seeing it now. I think they came out great. Thanks