Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Oh dear!!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel that I've hijacked this thread, sorry about that. Anyway, these boxes have created a lot of interest so here's some pictures of how I use them.

These are the standard 12 section trays that I have cut compartment walls out of so I can lay big lenses in, the longest is the Soligor 400 / 6.3 that is 30cm long. It's not easy to cut the partitions out, I used a power saw and then smoothed the surface with a grinder.
The trays fit the 11 and 21 litre boxes.

Flash guns, one tray in a 21 litre box

Bigger lenses, again one tray in a 21 litre box. The compartments are big enough for a fat lens like this Vivitar S1 70-210 and the box is deep enough for it to stand up.

11 litre box and tray for adapters, adaptall mounts, reversing rings and all that kind of stuff.

135mm lenses fit nicely in a 21 litre box and tray.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They really are good Very Happy

I love playing where's Wally with those shots going; "Oh, I've got that, or oh, thats a XYZ Razz

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Tervueren

I'm the same...not so much bodies. Like 1 small Fully understand you....G.A.S. syndrome is a mess sometimes, but i do love older Stuff especially.

@Lloydy

Whoa, you do have tons of Equipment ! Laugh 1

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow!..............something to aspire to Smile

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome organized!

I have a box of adapters that I don't know what it may fit Smile

Every time I look at my lenses, I ask myself: How can I use all these? If I use one lens a week, how many years will it leap over the same lens again?

Friends

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps we should set a self help group up, "Gas Anonymous" lol but I fear that Lloydy and Klaus are far to contagious to be allowed to participate and would only make it worse for those lesser afflicted Laugh 1 Laugh 1

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tervueren wrote:
Perhaps I should have said, my wife thinks I have a problem lol

Wives do not like shelves full of old lenses ... they prefer another kind of stuff: Laugh 1

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy solution....don't get stuck with a wife...collect girlfriends.
(the secret to happiness is staying single!)
Laugh 1