Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

NX11 2x focus helper
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:09 pm    Post subject: NX11 2x focus helper Reply with quote

As in my other post I've got a NX11 and just got a MF lens for it. Now before I got the camera I was worried about the talk about the lack of focus peeking or the like and it only having a 2x zoom to help you out. Having had a play with the set up I can't see the big problem! Surly much more than 2x is going to get that shaky hand held it wouldn't be worth having anyway. Just wondering what you guys think?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't like it , I have Sony NEX, Panasonic G1 and Samsung NX100 from all Samsung has weakest manual focus support. Usable , but not good, but Samsung has best rare LCD , and best AF lenses on affordable price. So I love it Wink

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use the focus indicator on my NX11 for manual focusing and after getting used to it, it works like a charm! I like it as much as the focus-indicator-dot on the Nikon DSLRs!

Never used the magnification as it needs an additional button press!