Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

NX100 with MF Lenses: Tokina 28mm 2.8 FD mount
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:32 pm    Post subject: NX100 with MF Lenses: Tokina 28mm 2.8 FD mount Reply with quote

I got the FD adapter from Ludoo (thanks!), is solid and the lenses stick well, wo woobling.
Past year end I went with my family to Bagneres de Luchon, in the southern France, over the Pyrinees mountains. It's a small village with a skiing station 1200 m up on top of the mountains. The youth spent time skiing and the elder went to walk and to take pictures.
Weather was awful: cold, with rain and mist and small spots of sunlight from time to time.

Not the best situation to use the NX100, I had to put the ISO to 400 permanently, dull and plain colours, the grays keeping the protagonism.

This is how the lens looks on the NX100:

And here you have the samples, walking the village:

Not the best day for shooting, but the combo seems to render well in sharpness and colour.

Regards,
Jes.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice, very nice!

That Tokina seems to be a really good lens! I have read many good things about it.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent result in this crappy light, RMC Tokinas are very good lenses indeed.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good. I'm just waiting my FD adapter to arrive to test my FD lens on NX100. Can't wait for it.