Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Nuclear power plant Isar in Bavaria, Germany
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:52 pm    Post subject: Nuclear power plant Isar in Bavaria, Germany Reply with quote

Kiev 6C, MIR-26b 45mm f3.5, Fujifilm Pro 160 NS, Tetenal C-41 Kit, Exposure 15 Min.

Kernkraftwerk Isar by riddance77, auf Flickr

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonderful! I already saw the photo on flickr and immediately thought I must do one like this with our local power plant. Smile

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Impressive picture, very well done.
Like 1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Minolfan wrote:
Impressive picture, very well done.

+1.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Impressive picture.

Though somehow bizarre and luckily not possible in Austria. Wink

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tb_a wrote:

Why luckily? Don't you realize that around 70% of the energy consumed in Austria comes from fossil fuels, which stink up the enviroment and cause environmental changes with catastrophic consequences? Nuclear on the other hand is relatively clean. So I think a better word in this context would be "unluckily". Wink

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

miran wrote:
tb_a wrote:

Why luckily? Don't you realize that around 70% of the energy consumed in Austria comes from fossil fuels, which stink up the enviroment and cause environmental changes with catastrophic consequences? Nuclear on the other hand is relatively clean. So I think a better word in this context would be "unluckily". Wink

Sorry, but this is simply not true, to say it politely.

Nearly 70% come from the water power plants. Only 14% from fossil fuels. Rest from Wind and other alternative plants.

If you consider nuclear energy for clean and healthy than I would recommend you to move to Chernobyl, Fukushima, etc.

Even in Germany it is already proven by scientific studies that in the surrounding of specific nuclear power plants certain cancer diseases are accumulating far above the average.

However, in Austria it will be forbidden forever to built any nuclear power plant. That's for sure and is written in stone.

I find it problematic enough that we are surrounded by such time bombs that will sooner or later explode.

Anyway, this is not the right forum to discuss about such issues.