Home
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

notebook for video editing?!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like this one will do the job, congratz! Very Happy

What kind of software are you using for video editing?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nordentro wrote:

thank's Lars!
Sony Vegas 13 ( had used an earlier version of Vegas some years before ) might give Adobe Premier a try too

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kuuan wrote:
Nordentro wrote:
Looks like this one will do the job, congratz! :D

thank's Lars!
Sony Vegas 13 ( had used an earlier version of Vegas some years before ) might give Adobe Premier a try too

Premiere improved greatly in the last years: I used to hate it, now I am almost happy when I use it - especially for the easy workflow when you have to go through different adobe software on one project.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aanything wrote:
kuuan wrote:
Nordentro wrote:

thank's Lars!

Premiere improved greatly in the last years: I used to hate it, now I am almost happy when I use it - especially for the easy workflow when you have to go through different adobe software on one project.

from ( the little ) I have read on the topic I believe that Premiere is the preferred choice. I tend to Vegas only because I had been using it before, and btw. had found it easy and intuitive

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Premiere is very nice, I have used it the last 12 years. It used to crash sometimes 10 years ago, but it has been rock solid for me the last 5 years. Wink