Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

No EVF for NX200 and EVF-10 Discontinued?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:00 pm    Post subject: No EVF for NX200 and EVF-10 Discontinued? Reply with quote

That is what I see on the Samsung forums. There is no place to plug in the EVF-10 from the NX100 and no mention of an EVF option for the NX200. In fact, cruthchfield.com shows the EVF-10 as discontinued - no longer available.

So, I guess I will have to bite the bullet and order an EVF-10 from e*ay against the possibility of it actually being discontinued by Samsung.

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-xK1n9Wiw9nW/p_305EVF10/Samsung-ED-EVF10.html

Comments, further news?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

resolution is low , it is usable for manual focusing , but worst EVF what I seen, I have one. I use it due help a lot in manual focusing with longer lenses. I am not surprise it did not reach success and they could sold only a few.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think use an optical viewfinder is better If you're not used to going out with lenses of too different focal length.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have purchased the EVF for the NX100 and also have cleaned up an Argus turret finder. When there is some color outside, I will do a comparison.