Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Nikon Nikkor 180mm f/2.8 ED AIS
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:46 pm    Post subject: Nikon Nikkor 180mm f/2.8 ED AIS Reply with quote

I wish to get this lens from long time ago, today I get it...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems interesting, let us know!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes,this is mine Smile I am so happy,mint like new. This is an exceptional lens as you know. I bought a U.S military person seems he took care as his weapon Smile

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seymore wrote:
Ahhhhhhhhhh... Yes, the military men (and women) usually do treat their items like their weapons. Always clean and working as they are planned.

My 24mm Nikkor was (apparently) belonged to a military man but it was not really taken care of Confused

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You had less luck...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm so jealous. I really want this one! How does it compare to the Vivitar Series 1 200mm f3?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have both lens Vivitar Series 1 200mm f3 much more rare, Nikkor 180mm ED better you can see pictures with both lenses in mflenses.com/gallery.Difference is not too big, but I vote for Nikkor.ED is trully pro glass, Vivitar is trully advanced amator glass.