Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Nikon Micro-Nikkor-P.C MF 55mm f/3.5 Non-AI (Samples)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

56 DIN wrote:
are these model houses, or why did you use a micro Nikkor? Twisted Evil

joke aside, it is still a great series of lenses these 55 Nikkors and your pics are showing it for one of them in a perfect way

Thanks jt

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jamaeolus wrote:
Like 1

Thanks jt

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have this and many others macro lenses. The geometry is remarkable, practically no distortions. It is very important when you are working with architecture and painting, no barrels, no pillow.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know how I've managed to miss this thread. When it began almost 10 years ago, I owned a single 55mm f/3.5 Micro Nikkor and had owned that lens since about 1990. Currently I own three of them, plus a 55/2.8 AIs Micro Nikkor. So anyway, I thought I'd contribute. Following are three images I took with my 10.1mp Canon DSLR and my original 55/3.5 Micro Nikkor

These next images are dupes of slides I took with my 55/3.5 and NEX 7. Just to show that the 55/3.5 Micro Nikkor makes a wonderful lens for duplicating slides.