Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Nikon DF
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job! I believe they are a wonderful camera. Unfortunately, due to chronic lack of funds, I don't presently have the ability to own one. However, one day by hook or by crook, I certainly will.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stingOM wrote:
Looking forward to seeing your shits with those pre AI glass!

Laughing Believe me, gentlemen, I won't show those. Laughing
And I never will let neither my pre-AI lenses nor my Df get close. Laughing

Unfortunately, (as kind of always when I receive new gear) my job workload instantly doubled shortly after I had the Df. Mad

And since last Wednesday I've been ill, a flu, but it's getting better.
Hopefully, I'll be fit again next Saturday when I meet some photo-friends at the local Christmasmarket - a pretty nice location for a Df. Wink

---

What I do have meanwhile, is not only a wonderful set or pre-AI and AI-Nikkors* but also of AF-lenses² which also shine on the Df. It's amazing how well the cam cooperates with different lenses! Shocked

* = 2.4/28, MIR 2.0/35, 1.4/50, 1.8/50, 1.2/55, 1.8/85, Tokina 2.8/60-120 and "nikkorized" (=Leitaxed) Leica Elmar-R 4/180 and some others
² = Sigma 12-24, Cosina 19-35, Nikkor 24-120, Sigma 80-400 OS, Sigma 1.8/28, Nikkor 1.8/50 and some others

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, I got the bell before the cow.
I already have two mechanical shutter release cables. Hopefully, the df will find its way to my cables.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nikono wrote:
Hey, I got the bell before the cow.
I already have two mechanical shutter release cables. Hopefully, the df will find its way to my cables.

This trick works! I first had the pre-AI lenses and then the camera. But the cam needed like 6 years. Wink

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LucisPictor wrote:

Unfortunately, (as kind of always when I receive new gear) my job workload instantly doubled shortly after I had the Df. Mad

Hopefully

Carsten,
Are you shure your wife didn't try a bit of Voodoo Df related ? Even if costed half price , I imagine that mine would take a fast practical course to solve the problem Laughing
However ,congratulations for this jewel !

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Teo wrote:
LucisPictor wrote:

Hopefully

Carsten,
Are you shure your wife didn't try a bit of Voodoo Df related ?...

LOL. Perhaps. Laughing