Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Nikon D800 B&W In-camera JPEGs - Model with Nikkor 200mm
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 6:22 pm    Post subject: Nikon D800 B&W In-camera JPEGs - Model with Nikkor 200mm Reply with quote

I shoot mostly black and white photography and even though I always have the D800 set to JPEG+RAW I only ever need the JPEGs as they are so good. I shoot B&W as B&W as I like to see the photo in the final tones rather than convert from colour. The quality of the B&W JPEGs from the D800 continues to impress me. In terms of editing all I do is upload to LR, sharpen, shrink and tag and that's me done unless I want to add some special effect to any.

Here is a sample from yesterday. Ambient light only and model Agnieszka visiting me from Poland for a week of photos.

Nikon D800 & Nikkor 200mm f2 AI-s

Nosey Neighbours Smile by MatthewOsbornePhotography_, on Flickr

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice model Smile picture too Wink

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lovely shot. I take your point about the D800, it's a pretty wonderful machine, but it also helps to have that beautiful hunk of glass hanging off the front of it. I'm guessing you don't bother with a gym membership either. Laughing

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stunning!