Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Nikkor-Q auto 3.5/135 Nippon Kogaku
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:38 pm    Post subject: Nikkor-Q auto 3.5/135 Nippon Kogaku Reply with quote

Sadly mine is heavily infested with fungus. Is there other way to reach inner elements beside removing label ring and everything bellow?
Here the lens info: http://www.mir.com.my/rb/photography/companies/nikon/nikkoresources/6070nikkor/telephoto/135mm.htm

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I will answer my own question Smile.

After a while i found tiny screw on focusing grip. That was a condition to unscrew black ring above. Here removed:

And the little screw:

After it seemed it will be easy. Silver tube was held by another small screw:

After silver tube removed i could take out nearly whole lens system:

Next step was to separate front system. It unscrewed nicely. Then i was stuck again. Major lens part was glued from both sides.
No photo sadly. Here a massacre on ring holding it from rear end. I found this ring isn't of great importance.

Finally i've reached the core: one of the biggest inner chunks of glass, classic Sonnar i guess.

If you need additional explanation just ask.