Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Nikkor-N.C. Auto 24mm F2.8 - Canon 60d (Pic Heavy)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:00 pm    Post subject: Nikkor-N.C. Auto 24mm F2.8 - Canon 60d (Pic Heavy) Reply with quote

I took this lens with me on a day off in London to see how it performs. The available light was truly awful, so I did enhance photos with a bit of PP where needed. Either way, I really like it!

My old friend John

This I shot for the Bokeh only thread. It is out of focus on purpose

I love old bright paint like this

Sometimes I like to create an abstract painting efect

Last edited by rudolfkremers on Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:02 pm; edited 3 times in total

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice shots, but you may want to add more of the lenses info beyond just the f-stop. Smile

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oops!
Now fixed Smile

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the Vespa!

I'd love to be able to take the day off and go to London to take pictures!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JJB wrote:
I like the Vespa!

I'd love to be able to take the day off and go to London to take pictures!

I could do it because I just spent several weeks working long hours and weekends. (I run my own company)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These shots look very good to me Smile Are you sure it's not the 24mm though? That lens is a known good performer Smile

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ManualFocus-G wrote:
These shots look very good to me Smile Are you sure it's not the 24mm though? That lens is a known good performer Smile

Yes it is, and thank you.
My brain is kaput from lack of sleep and too much work. Wink

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JJB wrote:
I like the Vespa!

Me too! And the last pic is interesting.

I also bought a -N.C. version a few months back. I´ll take it with me to a work trip to Barcelona soon.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gurdie wrote:
JJB wrote:
I like the Vespa!

Me too! And the last pic is interesting.

I also bought a -N.C. version a few months back. I´ll take it with me to a work trip to Barcelona soon.

That last list is my attempt to create the feel of certain 1960s jazz record covers. Those covers are a big influence on me. They use negative space extremely well and often include modernist or abstract elements.

Like this Reid Niles cover: Article and cover here

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Nikkor-N.C. Auto 24mm F2.8 - Canon 60d (Pic Heavy) Reply with quote

rudolfkremers wrote:

What's it like living so close to Madonna? Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Nikkor-N.C. Auto 24mm F2.8 - Canon 60d (Pic Heavy) Reply with quote

MartinCrabtree wrote:

What's it like living so close to Madonna? Very Happy

Yeah you gotta be careful as she is really clumsy with that pointy bra.