Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Nikkor 28mm f2.8 AIS 20cm close focus version
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:55 pm    Post subject: Nikkor 28mm f2.8 AIS 20cm close focus version Reply with quote

I bought one in excellent condition and 5 others in very,very used condition with scratched lenses I will test same time and we will see how effect picture quality. I tested a few month before a 24mm f2 lens with scratched surface see gallery pictures was not effected at all. I guess effect only if you make pictures opposite with direct sunlights

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is very sharp - will try to post sample tomorrow

patrickh

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for delay - awful weather. Here are two - first in rain (cloudy) and second interior with skylight only source. Handheld. Picture is of newel post at head of stairs from about 0.5m

patrickh

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice!!!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, very nice ! You can find mine shoots in mflenses.com/gallery made with an excellent copy.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apologies Attila - I did not see the gallery. They certainly show how sharp it is - I love this lens.

patrickh

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problem at all, you made nice shoots I just said gallery pictures because you couldn't make outdoor shoots.