Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

NEX5 + Industar-50-2 50mm f/3.5 - Industar Star
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:28 pm    Post subject: NEX5 + Industar-50-2 50mm f/3.5 - Industar Star Reply with quote

I like to shoot into the sun and wanted to test the performance of the Industar-50-2, which I think must have been one of the cheapest lenses I have bought so far. I present two composites, one with the sun low over the horizon, and a second image with the sun already a bit higher. Both at f/16

Quite an impressive InduStar if you ask me Laughing But in general, I am not very satisfied how this lens delivers for landscapes. For close-ups and portraits, it seems to do a lot better.

The whole gallery is for display on my website.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:09 pm    Post subject: Re: NEX5 + Industar-50-2 50mm f/3.5 - Industar Star Reply with quote

fotomachi wrote:
... I am not very satisfied how this lens delivers for landscapes. For close-ups and portraits, it seems to do a lot better.

+1