Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

New Sigma SD cameras
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:37 pm    Post subject: New Sigma SD cameras Reply with quote

http://petapixel.com/2016/02/23/sigma-joins-mirrorless-wars-sd-quattro-sd-quattro-h/
Happy Dog

We live in interesting times.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very interesting. I tried finding specs on these cameras' registration distance, but wasn't able to find any info. It looks to have the same registration depth as an SLR, which defeats the purpose of a mirrorless camera -- to me, at least. And to many others who shoot with legacy glass, like Canon FD/FL or Minolta MC/MD.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cooltouch wrote:
Very interesting. I tried finding specs on these cameras' registration distance, but wasn't able to find any info. It looks to have the same registration depth as an SLR, which defeats the purpose of a mirrorless camera -- to me, at least. And to many others who shoot with legacy glass, like Canon FD/FL or Minolta MC/MD.

Exactly, the infamous Pentax k-01 mistake Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems my little finger will be released definitely and my nose has the entire screen to res... yeah!
Happy shots!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting ergonomics!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sigma seem to have a problem with design, these things are just ugly. At least make an effort in the appearance stakes, photography is a lot about image after all. Friends