Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

New NX11 owner :-)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:13 pm    Post subject: New NX11 owner :-) Reply with quote

Hi guys and gals.

I've just got a NX11 and looking for a bit of advice on what MF lenses to look out for to use with it and any recommendations for adapters would be great. I'd like to put together a nice set over time from wide to tele. Looking on ebay there are loads and it's difficult to know what to go for!

I must say I'm very impressed with this little camera. I've only had a play around the house but really pleased with what I'm seeing Smile

Cheers

Dave.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Dave and enjoy with Nx.
I can advice you to use m42 lenses or k mount (i.e. k or m Pentax series).

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks I'll look into them. Might sound a daft question but if I get a NX to M42 adapter, will any make M42 lens fit?

One thing I can't find on the camera is how to set it up to shoot without a lens which I guess you need to do to use MF lenses. Anyone point me in the right direction?

Dave.