Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

New negative record...
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:06 pm    Post subject: New negative record... Reply with quote

Click here to see on Ebay

"some sign of fungus" most infected lens what I ever seen ... every element covered almost with fungus. Shipping cost was 2x more than usual worst deal what I ever made.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry, Attila.
Thanks for posting it and letting us know about this seller.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am sorry to hear that, Attila.
Once in a while our hobby will show some bad luck. But then remember all the lucky situations you were in and all the great lenses you got for a good price...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is not really problem for me , buying and selling lenses is one of the most trustworthy business what I seen. From around 300 transaction I had less than 10 negative experience. I left this lens in my car not bring to my room LOL. When I have time I try to make photos how look like a Guiness recorder ... It will be a nice restoration job or I will throw out don't know yet.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
I left this lens in my car not bring to my room LOL.

Wise decision! Wink

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

These situations where seller doesn't completely lie but is slightly economical with the truth are awkward. It might be worth emailining the seller and pointing out you're disappointed with the amount of fungus.

Goood luck cleaning if that's what you decide to do.