Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

New moderator for Links forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:30 pm    Post subject: New moderator for Links forum Reply with quote

I have the pleasure to inform you that Montecarlo (a.k.a. Cosmin) is the new moderator of the Links forum. His task will be to reorder all the links that have been (and will be) posted in a more efficient and better searchable way. When I wondered about who could do this, I thought that no one on the Internet would be better than our Montecarlo. So, good luck Cosmin!
Smile

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Cosmin in advance for your work!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats, Cosmin has been of much help with those elusive manuals...
Thanks, Cosmin.
Best regards,
Jes,

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good news Cosmin. I was just enjoying yours b&w. Now if you can reorder all the links Surprised Question Exclamation ... Oh Cosmin I just realized it's not a gift Shocked it's a real work Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello and thank you all for your kind appreciation.

I hope to manage well this new task entrusted to me Very Happy

Regards,
Cosmin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations! I'm sure you're the right person for this job. Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks from us all Cosmin

patrickh

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

montecarlo wrote:

I hope to manage well this new task entrusted to me Very Happy

Regards,
Cosmin

I see no problem, Cosmin, I'm shure you will do it in a perfect way.

Would you please be so kind to post the link where I can buy this impressive new digital zenit seen in your avatar we talked about some month ago... ? Twisted Evil Laughing
Michael

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks averyone.

About that camera, well I really don't know, but I'm hoping at least, in the Pentax's survival, and will not end like Minolta did, or worst, to disappear. I miss those ages ('70-'80) when where many SLR brands on the market , competing with each other (among the well known, Canon, Nikon, Olympus, Pentax, Minolta, were brands like Praktica, Chinon, Ricoh, Cosina, Miranda, Petri, TopCon, Contax, Yashica, Fujica, Zenit, Mamiya, Konica,...etc.). It would have been great that at least half of these were in the dSLR competition, in these days.

Regards,
Cosmin.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's right, but DSLR development means a lot of money, much more than they needed for a manual SLR in those days. Only the big players (Canon, Nikon, Sony) can handle that. I am glad that Pentax (and Olympus) still shows some commitment!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A noble gesture, montecarlo, and thank you very much.