Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

New mobile interface
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump. Attila, did you see my last post.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Read it just now, thank you !I will examine it again, I do remember I did start topic from phone.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila, thanks for checking into it.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How can I join the MFlens forum with Tapatalk for Android? I used the search function integrated into the Tapatalk application but it does not find this forum. Question

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

edri wrote:
How can I join the MFlens forum with Tapatalk for Android? I used the search function integrated into the Tapatalk application but it does not find this forum. Question

No , this is older version Tapatalk can't handle it.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I understand. Thanks for the reply.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't make a new topic by using mobile😭😭😭because there is no place to type a topic title
I am using HTC , I hv tried two different browsers😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrPanda wrote:
I can't make a new topic by using mobile😭😭😭because there is no place to type a topic title
I am using HTC , I hv tried two different browsers😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Same problem as I reported before. Ive tried the forum using both Android 5 and Android 6 on mulitiple devices.
Like you just posted their is simply no way to start a new topic.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still the same problem. Their is no box to type in the thread title. So their is no way to start a new thread or send a pm from an android device. I have tested using android 5 and android 6 on multiple devices.
Here is a screen shot showing the problem.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello. thanks for the information

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a work around. Go into your mobile browser and select desktop view.
I have a large screen phone, so it works okay.
Not ideal, but it works.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I try posting (from iOS) a new thread or sending a PM, there’s no Subject field visible. Any idea what might be wrong? I tried desktop view, and rotating my phone...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CTho wrote:
When I try posting (from iOS) a new thread or sending a PM, there’s no Subject field visible. Any idea what might be wrong? I tried desktop view, and rotating my phone...

Welcome CTho. Maybe because it was your first post. Try again?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CTho wrote:

I don't have ios, but one thing you can try is using a different browser. Try Firefox and see if that works. If it does you will still have to use desktop view to start a thread, or send a PM.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ended up having to post from a real desktop computer. Hopefully I'm not missing something obvious!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:06 am    Post subject: WHAT THE WINDIES WOMEN'S TEAM NEED!! Reply with quote

Welcome to the forum then. I think you want some good changes that are why doing this. I hope you could have some good changes according to your choice. I would love to watch them if they were really worth seeing. Let us know if you face any problem while changing. Here is a website for you to visit and to read the benefits of namecheap domain promo code. Must visit this and have fun with the best coupon code website I am having fun with this site and hope you will also like it.

Last edited by beverlyken89 on Thu Sep 01, 2022 4:11 pm; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2021 9:18 am    Post subject: Re: New mobile interface Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
I do work now on forum, goal is replace current templates to responsive one, sorry for shortcuts , errors if may happen.
Reader interface on white template already replaced, you can read on any device tablet, phones desktop computer well, pictures are adjusted to display. Still need to fix several issues especially on smaller devices, I had to hurry to launch new interface due Google start to hit badly those sites what are not mobile friendly.
If you experienced any errors please report them to me, black and olive template not replaced yet, only default .

Really great to know this.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by Blazer0ne on Tue Feb 22, 2022 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:39 am    Post subject: Re: New mobile interface Reply with quote

niamul21 wrote:
Attila wrote:
I do work now on forum, goal is replace current templates to responsive one, sorry for shortcuts , errors if may happen.
Reader interface on white template already replaced, you can read on any device tablet, phones desktop computer well, pictures are adjusted to display. Still need to fix several issues especially on smaller devices, I had to hurry to launch new interface due Google start to hit badly those sites what are not mobile friendly.
If you experienced any errors please report them to me, black and olive template not replaced yet, only default .

Really great to know this.

Retouching Services for Professional Photographers

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CTho wrote:
I ended up having to post from a real desktop computer. Hopefully I'm not missing something obvious!

I could never start a topic from my iPhone. I tried Safari and Firefox. Desktop mode doesn’t work either. Any other workaround?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

caspert79 wrote:
CTho wrote:

I could never start a topic from my iPhone. I tried Safari and Firefox. Desktop mode doesn’t work either. Any other workaround?

Maybe mfblack Board Style will work. (tap Profile top of page to change)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha, it works! Thanks 🙏

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It works for me also, many thanks Thank you!