Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

New kid on the block
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:44 pm    Post subject: New kid on the block Reply with quote

Hi

I have been reading this forum for a while and keep wanting to reply to some threads so at last I've decided to join.

No doubt that some of you will recognise me from another Manual focus forum ( who said " Oh no not him again) I see a lot of names here that I haven't come across before and will be looking forward to mixing in with the chat.

A bit about me:

I've been playing with cameras for about the last 40 odd years and in all that time I've probably taken thousands of photos, a couple of them were worth keeping. I've almost always used 35mm until my final plunge into digital.
I now mainly use a Canon 350D and a pile of manual focus lenses (mostly Nikon) although I still have a couple of film SLRs.

Anyway that's enough of that, just be warned I will be poking my nose in now and again Smile

Ramon

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice to see you here Ramon! Hopefully you will share your knowledge with us! Many thanks in advance!

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Ramon, I surely remember you. Thanks for joining!

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello again Ramon! Smile

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome Ramone,seems as if everyone passes by here every now and then. Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome, Ramon! You may have seen me in a parallel universe as
"funrazor."

Bill

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome aboard Ramon.

Sorin