Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

New Game
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Lot of work, I am glad to give you moderator right if you willing to make these changes, I agree this is way too long.

Thank you Attila, I appreciate the offer but I am quite busy moderating a facebook page for animals lost and found in my area. And it looks as Olivier took care of things.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My proposal

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this weeks winner:

Pontus wrote:
Tried out Pixlr (online editor) and came up with this.

"The egoist"

put the attention to this guy is something I haven't seen in my photo.. completely different to what I would have done. But it seems so logical to me.. I like that idea!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats Pontus for winning this week's contest.

Please post a new one. Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks a lot! Here's the next challenge, click twice for best resolution:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because 1 bit is enough!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by Nordentro on Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:35 pm; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on, give me an explosion Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pontus wrote:

Well, I had thought about it but after recent events in Egypt I didn't think it would be appropriate. Sad

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not trying to be sarcastic or start a dispute but when is it appropriate again? We have had planes exploding in the sky for decades. Hollywood is full of explosions and no-one cares.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pontus wrote:

Idea

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pontus wrote:
I'm not trying to be sarcastic or start a dispute but when is it appropriate again? We have had planes exploding in the sky for decades. Hollywood is full of explosions and no-one cares.

I'm not criticizing you Pontus, all I'm saying is that I would feel uncomfortable producing that sort of image atm. In answer to your question, I don't know.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DigiChromeEd wrote:
Pontus wrote:

I'm not criticizing you Pontus, all I'm saying is that I would feel uncomfortable producing that sort of image atm. In answer to your question, I don't know.

I didn't think you were criticizing me and I respect your decision to refrain from producing such an image. My question was simply rhetorical.

Oh, I see that Nordentro made some "small" alterations to his image Very Happy

Btw, the guy falling looks like Morten Harket.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pontus wrote:
DigiChromeEd wrote:
Pontus wrote:

I didn't think you were criticizing me and I respect your decision to refrain from producing such an image. My question was simply rhetorical.

Oh, I see that Nordentro made some "small" alterations to his image Very Happy

Btw, the guy falling looks like Morten Harket.

Ha ha! Laugh 1

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have mentioned this before,but this thread is light years away from what I believed was the original intent and becoming less interesting to participate.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Olivier wrote:
I propose a new game.
Hereunder is a photo.
Load it on your computer and post-treat it.
Then upload it in this topic again.

On sunday, the winner will be declared and it will be his turn to post a picture.

kryss wrote:
I have mentioned this before,but this thread is light years away from what I believed was the original intent and becoming less interesting to participate.

Please tell us what is wrong with the thread and how we could make it better. If you are referring to doing major alterations (insertions of explosions etc.) then yes, I agree but sometimes that can be fun as well. Also, the person who gets to choose the winner does so. This week it is me. I can already tell you that I find Nordentro's image very funny but I will not choose it as this weeks winner (sorry Nordentro). I will choose an image that has been altered in a more traditional way as I don't believe that this competition should be about who can insert most new images into an old image. But please do keep sending thos spectacular andf funny images in as well. This is supposed to be fun!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kryss.. sometimes a contest works for me, sometimes not. This time it may be light years away from what you like. So what?

If every contest is the same it would be boring.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi guys.
Please, Pontus, tell us who the winner is. Wink

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DigiChromeEd wrote:

I really liked Nordentros funny image but the winner is Edgar. Personally I would have leaned the nose up but maybe this approach is more dramatic. Congratulations and sorry about forgetting this competition!